A Little Bohemia is committed to ensuring the privacy and security of all personal information collected for the purpose of processing flower orders. A Little Bohemia respects the Privacy of all its customers and the recipients of flowers and complies with the National Privacy Principles (Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000).
1. When you order or register with A Little Bohemia, we will ask you to provide the personal contact details of the sender, including payment details and personal contact details of the recipient of the ordered flowers.
2. A Little Bohemia DOES NOT store your credit card details and uses the security technology of our transaction partners at E-WAY to protect your transaction and credit card details.
3. A Little Bohemia takes all reasonable steps to protect all of the personal information we gather.
4. A Little Bohemia receives and stores any information you enter on poppysflowers.com.au or give us in any other way according to Australian data storage standards.
5. Any user of the A Little Bohemia’s system can choose not to provide certain information, but then they might not be able to take advantage of the products we offer.
6. We receive and store certain types of information automatically whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.alittlebohemia.com. This information is used for fraud prevention or to measure or collect website activity.
7. We do not sell, rent or lease any personal customer information to third parties. We will provide details to delivery couriers and other companies that work on our behalf in order to provide this flower delivery service
8. If you are under 18, you can only use alittlebohemia.com online order system with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
9. To ensure all our orders are processed correctly we may contact you if an internet order has not processed correctly.